• CARL ROBERTS, L.M.T. is board certified in structural Integration, massage therapy and personal training.He brings 25 years of, hands on experience, to the table. Carl is very passionate about helping clients to restore optimal health, well-being, function and balance into their lives.Carl consolidates his skills in myofascial integration, movement re-education and massage therapy to create the best possible outcome for the client. He regularly attends workshops to enhance his knowledge and skills in the bodywork profession.When out of the office he travels with his wife, surfs, runs with his dog and participates in a variety of outdoor activities.
• ANNA DINENNA, L.M.T. Anna is the lead massage therapist at Atlantic Bodywork Center with over 20 years of experience. Through growing up as an athlete and focused on alternative health, massage therapy was a natural choice. Anna is relational and intuitive with her clients focusing on all areas of what may affect our bodies- physically, spiritually, and mentally. Anna is proficient in many modalities and specializes in Deep Tissue and relaxation bodywork. When not in the office Anna enjoys any outdoor activity in the sunshine and traveling the world playing music.
• TARA TINGLE has been a C.M.T for 13 years.Tara specializes in therapeutic techniques that are designed for each individual, whether it be deep tissue or gentle intuitive pressure.Tara believes in treating the body,mind and spirit.
Tara is also a certified instructor for adult/child/infant CPR and first aid through the American Heart Association.
• ELIZABETH ULRICH L.M.T., entered the world of massage after working in the Architecture field for almost 7 yrs. She had a passion to help people. Thus, a new career in the healing arts was born. It would be more fulfilling and allow more time with her family. Liz’s goal is to help her clients alleviate stress, acute and chronic pain, as well as overuse injuries. Each massage is custom designed for the client’s needs, creating an integrative wellness massage, enhancing the health and well-being of the individual. She is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and holistic environment. Listening to clients, she considers other factors that affect their day to day lives, rather than just the physical symptoms. She has skills in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Massage. She is also certified in Active Isolated Stretching, and Pregnancy Massage. When she is not massaging, she is hanging out with her husband, two kids, and Great Dane.
• KATIE KARABULUT LMT, RN, BSN is a licensed massage therapist She has been a RN for 20 years. Her background is in the ER.She became interested in the massage/bodywork field, as she personally experienced many benefits associated with massage therapy. Her goal is to help others overcome injuries and discover the therapeutic value of alternative therapies.
• TERRI GOETTER LMTis a graduate from the Pennsylvania Institute of massage therapy. She has 23 years of bodywork experience and specializes in women’s health. She is also a yoga instructor and and herbalist Terri integrates eastern and western wholistic principals into each session to optimize the best possible outcome from each session.Terri offers Craniosacral, Oncology, Swedish Massage, Manual Lymph drainage, Myofascial release and Reiki