• CARL ROBERTS, L.M.T. Carl is board certified in structural Integration, massage therapy and personal training.He brings 25 years of, hands on experience, to the table. Carl is very passionate about helping clients to restore optimal health, well-being, function and balance into their lives.Carl consolidates his skills in myofascial integration, movement re-education and massage therapy to create the best possible outcome for the client. He regularly attends workshops to enhance his knowledge and skills in the bodywork profession.When out of the office he travels with his wife, surfs, runs with his dog and participates in a variety of outdoor activities.
• ANNA DINENNA, C.M.T is a certified Massage Therapist with 12 years experience. Playing multiple sports and growing up interested in natural healing gave her the idea to go into massage. She specializes in Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, myofascial work and pregnancy massage.She enjoys summer softball league and traveling with her band where she is lead singer and percussionist.
• MARIANNE FIKE, M.Ac.,L.Ac.,L.M.T., comes from a family of Korean acupuncturists and has a Master’s in Acupuncture from Tai Sophia Institute for the Healing Arts, a premier wellness think tank and graduate school in Laurel, MD. She is a NADA-certified Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist and specializes in 4 needle technique and 5-element acupuncture.She enjoys running and being outdoors.
• TARA TINGLE has been a C.M.T for 13 years.Tara specializes in therapeutic techniques that are designed for each individual, whether it be deep tissue or gentle intuitive pressure.Tara believes in treating the body,mind and spirit.
Tara is also a certified instructor for adult/child/infant CPR and first aid through the American Heart Association.
• ELIZABETH ULRICH L.M.T., entered the world of massage after working in the Architecture field for almost 7 yrs. She had a passion to help people. Thus, a new career in the healing arts was born. It would be more fulfilling and allow more time with her family. Liz’s goal is to help her clients alleviate stress, acute and chronic pain, as well as overuse injuries. Each massage is custom designed for the client’s needs, creating an integrative wellness massage, enhancing the health and well-being of the individual. She is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and holistic environment. Listening to clients, she considers other factors that affect their day to day lives, rather than just the physical symptoms. She has skills in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Massage. She is also certified in Active Isolated Stretching, and Pregnancy Massage. When she is not massaging, she is hanging out with her husband, two kids, and Great Dane.
• KATHERINE RYMAN, Reiki Master, Teacher & Practitioner, Ever since childhood, Katherine could walk into a room, and after a couple of minutes, feel the aches, pains, and moods of other people. Because of this ability, her journey into Reiki has been an interesting one. Upon learning that Katherine was a highly sensitive person, a well-known psychic medium suggested that Katherine learn and practice Reiki. Katherine took that advice to heart. Today, Katherine is a Level 2 Usui and Holy Fire Reiki Practitioner. She studies under the tutelage of a couple of different Reiki Masters and continues to further her learning of Reiki and alternative methods of healing. Additionally, Katherine is a lifelong student: she will begin courses for her certification as a Crystal Therapy Practitioner in September and will also be studying to become a Reiki Master.